SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Monday, August 07, 2006


No x-country for me for the 2nd year, brilliant ;p The doctors more brilliant. He just excused me from pe so I've no mc, I'll practice the art of stoning tomorrow then. BRILLIANT :D
Haven with ts on Friday, thanks ts for coming along(: &thanks ken for the cd :] Skipped supper. Dinner with couzs on Sat, didnt supper with em as well. Sun CIP in town, my afternoon was gone. Okay. wait. I didnt go supper on both nights and even movie with melissa+gail, say wow :D I really need sleep, with a capital N and for once, I fall sick at the right moment!:D Towned in the morning, bought blah and blah's presents, (sorry rachel for typing two 'idiot' in my message.. :p) (Mgaux, panic!atthedisco is only 19plus...haha) bought Muse's Black Holes and Revelations.Say you've heard of em cos they're goooood.(: say you know LostProphets or you should die now. Melodramatic + angsty= I like Muse P: Last week was like 'weekend with keane' or sth. Played both their albums for the past 2days, I still like Keane, their second albums even better.(: ohh guess what! I'm getting my white specs in max2weeks, Feelthe lovee:D

[edit] Elaine and mgaux I love youuu, enjoy your dinner! Don't you just love math--, HAHAHAHA bye![/edit]

Time goes by at such a pace, It's funny how it's easy to forget your face
And I'm thinking about those days



'nothingissound